The field is guaranteed by the Jazz Interpretation Department
It prepares students for the variability and flexibility of the labour market in the field of art.
“A graduate demonstrates broad knowledge in the field of the repertoire of his or her musical instrument, as well as of the repertoire of chamber or large jazz ensembles
– has professional knowledge in the field of specialised music-theoretical subjects and can reliably apply them in practice
– demonstrates deep knowledge of the history of music, especially jazz
– is familiar with contemporary trends in pedagogy and psychology
– demonstrates basic knowledge of the production of works of art”
After successfully completing his/her studies the graduate is able to:
- Jazz musician performing as a leader of own projects or as a sideman in projects of others
- player of popular, theatre or study ensembles
- composer, arranger, conductor in non-artificial music
- specialised teacher of art schools, conservatories or music grammar schools, specialised worker in music and cultural institutions
Jazz musician performing as a leader of own projects or as a sideman in projects of others, player of popular, theatre or study ensembles, composer, arranger, conductor in non-artificial music, specialised teacher of art schools, conservatories or music grammar schools, specialized worker in music and cultural institutions.
The study plan consists of compulsory, elective and optional courses and of compulsory artistic study outputs.
Student musí získat 60 kreditů za každý rok studia a ukončit studium státní závěrečnou zkouškou z vybraných předmětů, obhajobou absolventského výkonu a obhajobou bakalářské práce.
Obsah a rozsah závěrečné zkoušky:
Obhajoba absolventského projektu, Obhajoba bakalářské práce, Psychologie a Pedagogika, Teorie jazzové improvizace, Jazzová harmonie
|Field of study specification|
|Type||Bachelor´s Single-subject degree programme|
|Length of studies||3 Years|
|Field of study guaranteed by||Faculty Of Music|
Accredited until 31. 12. 2024