The field is guaranteed by the Jazz Interpretation Department
It prepares students for the variability and flexibility of the labour market in the field of art.
The master’s degree field of field Jazz Interpretation is guaranteed by the Jazz Interpretation Department. It educates professionals to play playing in big-bands, theatre orchestras, chamber ensembles, act as composers and arrangers, as well as teachers at all levels of specialised schools. The given field exists in three specialisations: instrumental, composition and adaptation, theory and pedagogy. The field follows up on bachelor’s degree studies.
A graduate demonstrates broad knowledge of the repertoire of the relevant field
– demonstrates broad knowledge in the use of his musical instrument in the chronological, interpretive or instrumental line
– has professional knowledge within his or her selected specialisation.
After successfully completing his/her studies the graduate is able to:
- A soloist performing with their own band, big-band player, leader or member of smaller ensembles
- composer or arranger for his own or someone else’s orchestra, jazz musician, studio musician, artist-producer of various jazz projects, composer, arranger or conductor of non-artificial music
- teacher at art schools, conservatories and music grammar schools, universities of arts or pedagogy
A soloist performing with his or her own band, big-band player, leader or member of smaller ensembles, composer or arranger for his own or someone else’s orchestra, jazz musician, studio musician, artist-producer of various jazz projects, composer, arranger or conductor of non-artificial music, teacher at art schools, conservatories, music grammar schools or universities of art or pedagogy.
The study plan consists of compulsory, elective and optional courses and of compulsory artistic study outputs.
Student musí získat 60 kreditů za každý rok studia a ukončit studium státní závěrečnou zkouškou z vybraných předmětů, obhajobou absolventského výkonu a obhajobou diplomové práce.
Obsah a rozsah závěrečné zkoušky:
Obhajoba absolventského projektu, Obhajoba diplomové práce, Filosofie umění; Profilace instrumenální: Dějiny a literatura nástroje; Profilace kompozičně-aranžerská: Úvod do soudobé kompozice; Profilace teoreticko-pedagogická: Metodika hudebně-teoretických
|Field of study specification|
|Type||Follow-up Master’s Single-subject degree programmes|
|Length of studies||2 Years|
|Field of study guaranteed by||Faculty Of Music|
Accredited until 31. 12. 2024